GameMonkey Script

GameMonkey Script Forums
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Merry Christmas!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:20 am 

Another year has almost passed. There has not been a lot of activity this year in the forum, which is fine. Matt & I have not had any time for more than basic maintenance on the code. There are lots of great tools and languages available, however GM remains a useful small and cool tool.

I recently read Billy Graham's autobiography. Many people would consider him to be a godly man or a spiritual leader. He's had media prominence and effectively been a chaplain and personal friend to many presidents and world leaders. I was particularly impressed with three things. The first is a trait carried by all true godly men, that is a humble attitude and practical down-to-earth perspective. The second thing was his uncompromised message to the world, simply that there is hope in the person Jesus Christ for mankind to be re-united with God, and when a person chooses this, they can experience a life change, from the inside. The third was his method with dealing with controversy and factions (political, religious, ethnic). He always acted as a peace maker, offering genuine friendship and encouragement despite differences, yet never compromising his message of hope.

Thinking about the year ahead, I want to see mankind accomplish great things and live in harmony. Yet I believe this can only be achieved on an individual basis, with a renewed heart.

May you and your families have a happy Christmas and an excellent New Year!